Lewisville, TX Lawn Care
Best Lawn Care Service in Lewisville, TX
Looking for a lawn care company as committed to taking care of your property as you are? You’ve come to the right place! At Main Street Mowing, we care for your lawn as if it’s our own because we know how important a well-kept yard is. A well-maintained lawn in Lewisville doesn’t just boost your curb appeal; it boosts you and your loved ones’ enjoyment of your entire property. And if there’s one place you should always enjoy, it’s your own backyard.
At Main Street Mowing, we’re more than just lawn mowers — we’re your partners in maintaining and improving the overall look, feel, and functionality of your yard. We know you have a hundred and one options when it comes to lawn care companies, which is why we strive each day to set our services above the rest.
We don’t just mow your grass in a hurry and leave — we don’t stop until the job is done. More importantly, each time we care for the lawn at your Lewisville home or business, we strive for your complete satisfaction. That’s why, year after year, hundreds of our loyal clients continue to trust us with their lawns.
Reliable, On-Time Lewisville Lawn Mowing Service
At Main Street Mowing, we’re not your average lawn care service. Each time we care for your lawn, we arrive on time, perform the best-quality work we’re capable of, and communicate with you continually throughout the process. We know there are a lot of lawn care companies out there who leave their customers in the dark, but that’s never how we operate.
When you choose to partner with our team in the care of your Lewisville lawn, we put you and your needs first. To make sure both you and your lawn are well taken care of at all times, we provide:
- A dedicated account manager who you can contact at any time
- A personal account portal where you can submit tickets and communicate with our team
- The freedom to text or email our team whenever you have suggestions or need assistance
- A running timeline and notes on all of our communications with you so we can refer back to your specific needs each time we service your yard
- Simple, straightforward billing so you’ll always know where you account stands
- Year-round lawn maintenance — no abandoning our customers during the winter season
- Stringent work standards and quality expectations for all of our technicians
- A dedicated, specific crew to provide exceptional lawn care each week
- Ongoing employee training on lawn care best practices and specialized techniques to ensure we deliver the most aesthetically-pleasing, uniform lawn possible
Because we truly put our customers’ needs first, many of our clients have been with us since our founding in 2005. Our number one goal is your complete satisfaction, and to achieve that, we strive to improve our performance each time we care for your lawn. We know what providing outstanding customer service looks like, and we’d love to show you what that means, too!
Complete Landscape Maintenance
What does your lawn need? Mowing and weed control? Bush and bed maintenance? Fertilizer? When we care for the lawn at your Lewisville home, we start by performing a comprehensive property evaluation, which allows us to determine which areas of your lawn require the most attention.
We also take the time to discuss your needs and goals for your property to develop a personalized plan for your yard. After we’ve nailed down all the details, we get to work delivering a wide variety of services, including:
- Lawn Mowing. Fast, efficient, and professional, our lawn mowing crews are experts at their craft. From March through October, you’ll see the same lawn crew and truck each week. Consistency is one of our top priorities, which means you can count on your crew to show up on time and mow your lawn according to your unique specifications. Your crew will also perform string trimming, edging, and blowing to ensure your yard is as presentable and uniform as possible.
- Bush Trimming & Bed Maintenance. On a regularly scheduled basis, we’ll trim and prune your bushes, shrubs, and small trees, as well as maintain your flower beds, if necessary. If you need bags of mulch to be distributed or weeds that need pulling, we can take care of that, too. We continually monitor the health of your plants and perform species-specific care based around defined growth schedules and the appearance of your property.
- Fertilization. To keep your lawn in tip-top condition, every four to six weeks we’ll analyze the health of your grass and distribute fertilizer as necessary. We’ll also offer tips for maintaining the health of your lawn in between visits. If you require service at more frequent intervals, we’ll visit your home as often as needed.
- Weed Control. Whether you need weed control throughout your lawn or your beds need special treatment, we’ll take care of it. Through chemical treatments, insect control, soil amendments, and targeted weed removal, we ensure your property is free of weeds and pests that mess up its appearance.
Main Street Mowing’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Main Street Mowing, it’s our goal to keep you as a long-term customer. To do that, our number one priority has always been delivering outstanding customer service. Since 2005, we’ve proudly served Lewisville and the surrounding areas, and many of our long-term clients have been with us since our founding.
We know what you deserve when you hire us to care for your property, and at each service appointment, we aim to exceed your expectations. It’s because of our commitment to outstanding service that we’ve earned:
- A+ Rating from the BBB
- 106,400+ lawns mowed and counting
- Four out of five star rating on Thumbtack
- The continual trust of hundreds of clients over 15+ years in service
- 4.5 stars out of five on Google Reviews
About Lewisville, TX
Whether you’ve lived in Lewisville for decades or just arrived in the area, North Texas is a great place to call home. That said, our hot, humid Texas weather can make caring for your lawn successfully a major challenge. As temperatures soar into the mid-90s during summer, most lawns require special treatment to maintain ongoing health. In the more moderate winter and spring months, your yard needs a completely different kind of care.
With 15+ years of experience, we know how to approach any lawn situation successfully, and more importantly, we also know how to deliver a satisfying final outcome. No matter what kind of lawn care you need, we’re the team to call when you need reliable service you can count on. To learn more about our lawn care services in Lewisville or to schedule your appointment, feel free to contact our team today at 214-317-8301.